Saturday, 4 October 2008

damn piss off

piss off w my new roster... just finished my 4 nites and there goes... welcome another 3 more nites following wk with both arms widely open:( damn pisss off nvr-ending nites for me. i'm tired of doin nites.. i can't sleep in the day.. gt to abuse pro***** to help me sleep in the day after every nite shift(pls dun learn hor..)
stuck up w nvr-ending charts n hrly monitoring for my first 2 nites..
n coludn't let me work in peace for my last nite.. sickenin pts in the ward makes me racist..
nvr-ending call bells, though u dun have to pay for pressing the call bell compared to private hosp. tt doesn't mean tt u cn press like nobody business lo.... damn it.. stuck up attitude in**an man... + another crazy abusive in**an ah pe. "u wan to beat me ah?? i call the police ah." makes him more irritated, lols. givin me problems through my few nites.. irritatin + low pain threshold in**an MANs.. though nt all in**an r like this, but most of them i've meet r iritating!!
was quite suai yesterday.. early in the mornin, before i end my last nite shift.. there comes a weird2 woman.. tons of qns + lots of weird weird behaviour + nagging non-stop to her husband, stuck there for quite some time just to complete the admisssion procedure w her.. afternoon on my way down to meet ting in the train, a young boy suddenly puke in the train cabin.. just had my shower only:( ganna my leg abit la bt cnnt blame him la he nt feelin well. was havin dinner w ting @ cine, went off for awhile to collect something.. when i was back ting told me someone accidentally knocks on to our table, and there goes our food.. poor ting gt her clothes dirty.
ARGH!! its over!!

No comments:


 
 
Take A Bow (Official Remix) Ft. Q Da Kid - Rihanna